Tuesday, July 19, 2022

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night...


So, I woke up at 2 a.m. this morning startled by a dream. I was at some fucking hap hazard record fair somewhere and it was chaos. I ain't naming any names, but recognized a shitload of the usual vinyl vendors, some of whom I've associated with on occassion for decades. The majority of these humanoids were of course pontificating as prone to do, about their wares and how much they know, blah, blah blah!  Weird thing was, they all had strange physical anomalies regarding their faces...festooned with blackheads and puss, deformed, enlarged frontal lobes, drooping eyes, elongated chins etc... Oddly I recognized most of them and knew thir names!  At a point, feeling somewhat annoyed and creeped out by the going's on, I glance up at a wall overhead where I caught movement and the glimpse a ghoulish figure attached and writhing on some hanging apparatus All of a sudden the thing starts screeching and making proclamations, claiming to be THANATOS, and I'm like "fuck you buddy, you got a lot of competition in the room at the moment! Unhooking itself from the wall it appeared to be descending upon me at a rather alarming rate, which is when I awoke...

Thanatos, in ancient Greek religion and mythology, the personification of death. Thanatos was the son of Nyx, the goddess of night, and the brother of Hypnos, the god of sleep. He appeared to humans to carry them off to the underworld when the time allotted to them by the Fates had expired.  Thanatos was  regarded as merciless and indiscriminate, hated by – and hateful towards — mortals and gods alike.


Now, I ain't no superstitious creature by nature, but all this is still pretty fucked up !  What could it mean ?  By and large, the record/music business is pretty evil when it comes down to it with many participants on any front and all levels being basically an untrustworthy lot ?  Quite likely!    I've always said that most wanna be music moguls would sell the shirt of the back of their dying grandpa to make a buck!  Record Fairs ? ...well...loads of shit ones and on occassion great ones and they can be a reall nightmare.  Happy hunting and sweet dreams.👽

                                                    https://youtu.be/LwALmw2M9EI

No comments: