Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Morning Cartunes...September 28th, 2012

Erkki Kurenniemi - Saharan Umi I (Full Contact) LP
Philip Cohran & The Artistic Heritage Ensemble - El Hajj Malik El Shabazz (Mississippi) LP
Maurice McIntyre - Life Force (Delmark) LP
Graham Bond - I Put My Magick On You (Mercury) LP
Weather Report - Badia/Boogie Woogie Waltz (MIG) LP
Amon Duul II - Touch My Phal (Barricade) LP
Pyramidal - Plastikleuten (Krauted Mind) LP
Circle - Jaljet (Ektro) LP
LSD March - Nude & Bizarre (HP Cycle) LP
Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques (RCA) LP



Jack DeJonette - Sorcery (Prestige) LP
Joshua Abrams - Represencing (Eremite) LP
Baltic Fleet - Hunting Witches (Blow Up) LP
Chris Forsythe - paranoid Cat Part I (Family Vineyard) LP
Nicodemus & Gravitar - It's An Idiot's Life  (Insignificant) LP
Stoned Jesus - I'm The Mountain (Nasoni) LP
Pharoah Sanders - Black Unity II (Impulse) LP





No comments: